We’d like to take a moment to sincerely thank all of the nurses at Florida Hand Center for their dedication, hard work and commitment to exceptional patient care. Here are just a few reasons our nurses are top notch:
- They truly care about our patient’s health and well being
- They offer a warm smile to each individual that sets foot in our office
- They work tirelessly to ensure that each patient is seen as quickly as possible, while still focusing on the importance of diagnostics
- They gather thorough medical history and health information from each patient
- They entertain and calm scared and screaming children
- They help the elderly with the walk down the hall
- They help each patient understand their condition and their treatment directions
- They follow up with our surgical patients each day just to check on them
- They dispel concerns over the phone and in person when needed
- They assist with post-operative care and diagnostic testing
- They remove casts and splints and dress wounds with gentle care
- They show up early and stay late to complete their paperwork
- They extend the ability of our physician to care and treat more patients effectively
- They offer a listening ear to patients who are suffering
- Basically, our facility is made better each day by the direct influence of our nursing staff and we wanted to take this moment to say THANK YOU!
And we’d like to take a moment to thankfully appreciate all of the other nurses in the community that we work with on a regular basis from the nurses at the Murdock Ambulatory Surgical Center to the nursing staff at our referring physician’s offices.
We hope you have a great week and we are grateful for all that you do!